Dutch Canal House Made With Blender 2.82



To practice my 3d modeling and texturing skills, I decided to make another building. This time I wanted to make a more realistic 3d asset and something which is called typical Dutch architecture.

I made this Dutch canal house and according to Wikipedia a canal house (Dutch: grachtenpand) is a (usually old) house overseeing a canal. These houses are often slim, high and deep. Because of the danger of flooding the front door is sometimes higher up and only accessible via stairs. The floor of the main story lies about seven to nine steps above street level. Many stoops disappeared in the 19th century when entrances were moved to the basement.

The modeling was quite straight forward to make, but this time the texturing took up most of the time. I hope you like the model.

► Subscribe to Bram: http://bit.ly/SubBram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch UV maps in Blender

Stylized Pickup Truck Made With Blender 2.82